Fr Charles from Amlipara used to visit this station and the other fathers used to continue this practice. Fr Agathange OFM Cap. was the first priest to have residence in Jamburi in 1952. In the beginning the Prabhudasi Sisters from Mahuri used to visit Jamburi and instruct the women of the area. The Ashram for the Sisters was established in 1958 and a dispensary was added later on. Since there were not enough diocesan priests to look after the parish it was handed over to the SVD Fathers in 1998. In 2002 the Pallotine Fathers started their first house in Jamburi by taking it over from the SVD Fathers. Again in 2013, after the agreement with the Pallotine Fathers was over, the diocese took over the parish and handed it over to Fr Amritraj to look after it. Today the parish has a middle school and a dispensary. Thanks to the hard work put in by both the SVD and Pallotine Congregations.